You are here: Home » Partnerships » Legacy Circle
Through our recently launched Legacy Circle partnership individual donors have the opportunity to leave a lasting personal education legacy. In the South African landscape where youth unemployment for people between the ages of 15 to 24 remains the third highest in the world, the legacy circle presents a tangible way to make a meaningful contribution. Legacy Circle partners effectively commit to developing future leaders of South Africa and to supporting the work of positive social change that drives the TSiBA mission.
TSiBA Legacy Circle membership is achieved on contributing financially and in a personal capacity to the amount of R 50 000 per annum, an amount which translates into a full tuition scholarship for one student for one academic year.
Individuals may also elect to become Strategic Legacy Partners should they wish to financially support one scholarship or more for four years consecutively. Since it takes TSiBA four years to transform a first generation tertiary education student into a university graduate, our strategic legacy partners effectively support a future which otherwise would not have existed.
Benefits of Legacy Circle Membership
Given the level of personal commitment that our Legacy Circle members provide, the following benefits are provided to each one:
- An invitation to the Annual Legacy Circle event
- An invitation to TSiBA’s Annual Graduation Ceremony
- The opportunity to support a named scholar
- The opportunity to engage with other high profile Legacy Circle members as well as our current longstanding Strategic Legacy Partners
- Bi-annual updates on students’ progress
- Tax relief as all Legacy Circle members receive 18A Taxation Certificates
- Recognition on our website and at events if you so wish
- Access to campus visits and engagement with TSiBA students
For information and guidelines on SARS Allowable Tax Deductions to Pubic Benefit Organisations please click here.