You are here: Home » Donate » Wishlist
1. Refrigerator: * Urgently needed*
2. Employment and Internship Opportunities: With an eye on creating employment opportunities for students and graduates we are always grateful for opportunities for employment (permanent or contract) for TSiBA Graduates, or internships for our BBA 3 students.
3. Air Miles: Air travel in support of our on-going accreditation and sustainability requirements has a huge impact on our costs. The transfer of air miles to TSiBA from frequent flying professionals would present a significant cost saving in support of TSiBA student scholarships.
4. TSiBA Career Centre: The TSiBA Career Centre places young people into contract or permanent employment, and does so at a small fee to help fund TSiBA scholarships. If there is an opportunity to give a young person a real start in her or his career and supporting TSiBA financially please contact us.
5. Food: TSiBA Eden, our rural campus in Karatara (near Knysna), provides daily meals to 74 residential students at a cost of R 570 per student per month. Monthly or annual contributions towards this have a significant impact on learning uptake as a direct result of adequate nutrition for our students.
6. Second Hand Vehicle: A pre- owned vehicle (Car, Bakkie or Ten-Seater Bus) in good condition will be well used in support of our students and campus maintenance.
Section 18A Tax Certificates will be issued to Donors in compliance with SARS provisions and on request.
Thank you for your support- these items will greatly assist in Igniting Opportunity.