Programs & Centres
- Certificate in Practical Business Administration
- Higher Certificate Business Administration
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- TSiBA Ignition Centre
- TSiBA Education Solutions
- Postgraduate Diploma in Small Enterprise Consulting
- TSiBA Career Centre
TSiBA Career Centre
You are here: Home » Programs & Centres » TSiBA Career Centre
Who Are We View our current opportunities here
TSiBA Career Centre is a division of TSiBA Education NPC providing professional services for permanent recruitment and skills development interventions for early career placement. The team is dedicated to supporting our clients’ immediate and longer-term human resources needs in a professional, competent and ethical manner - and in so doing ‘Ignites Opportunity’ for the community of candidates and clients who we serve. The TSiBA Career Centre is in a unique position to add value on a commercial basis while supporting the financial sustainability of TSiBA and functions as a Social Enterprise whose proceeds go directly to supporting the vision and mission of TSiBA Education.
TSiBA Education was founded in 2004 and is a fully accredited not-for-profit business school providing emerging leaders from disadvantaged communities with the opportunity to study high quality and accredited academic business qualifications.
TSiBA Career Centre offers talent sourcing solutions in the following core areas:
• Recruitment and placement graduates and early career or work seekers
• Recruitment and placement of targeted business professional
• Placement of students and graduates on internship programs
• Sourcing and placement of People with Disabilities
• Broad-based Skills Development and workplace readiness programmes for early career seekers
• Facilitation of Skills Development interventions recognised for purposes of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment
• Bulk recruitment projects including candidate response management and screening
• Candidate verification
TSiBA Career Centre began when TSiBA began – in 2004. Then its core purpose was threefold – to hold the Career Management component of TSiBA’s certificate and degree programmess, to offer student support in respect of honing career management skills and tools, and thirdly to support the placement of TSiBA students on internship and placement programs.
All of this work continues today … and since we have been placing people into employment anyway, mostly our graduates, we have now expanded the offering into a fully professional recruitment services entity in support of the vision and mission of TSiBA Education. Every placement we make, and every skills programme we facilitate supports scholarships for TSiBA students, ultimately igniting opportunity for a student population who are 83% first generation tertiary education entrants.
Benefits of Partnering with TSiBA’s Career Centre
- Following a decade of igniting opportunity TSiBA’s has developed extensive reach and capability in career and skills development, talent identification and candidate matching.
- TSiBA Education has Level 2 B-BBEE rating.
- In support of employment equity targets our clients have access to student internships for work assignments and graduates with the potential to emerge as future leaders in your organization.
- 100% of TSiBA’s student population are Black People as defined in the codes of Good Practice on BBBEE. Working with the TSiBA Career Centre effectively means supporting our students.
- In isiXhosa, the word “tsiba” means to “leap”. Through the relationship we have with our clients we are able to do just that – create scholarship opportunities for students from disadvantaged communities to gain access to quality tertiary education.
- The philosophy of Igniting Opportunity extends through the TSiBA Career Centre to our clients, our candidates, and the projects we engage in.
- TSiBA stakeholders are actively engaged in creating positive social change. In collaboration with our entire partner community, our clients included, we are at the forefront of societal transformation.
TSiBA Career Centre is registered with Department of Labour as an Employment Service for Gain (Reg No WC CPT 2014/08982).
Our Mission and our Values
Like TSiBA itself, the mission of TSiBA Career Centre is quite simply to “Ignite Opportunity”. This mission extends to our staff, our clients, our candidates and our students, the ultimate beneficiaries of the work that we do. In support of this vision we hold firm to five core values which guide our professional and personal ethos:
* “We are proud of who we are and what we do”
* “We make decisions together”
* “We take responsibility for personal renewal and learning”
* “We share what we have”
* “We ignite opportunity”
Contact TSiBA Career Centre
Phone: 021 532 2750 (extension 104)
View our current opportunities click here