International Entrepreneurship Dialogue
Established in 2007 through the cooperation between Northeastern University (USA) and TSIBA Business School, the International Entrepreneurship Dialogue (IED) is an annual programme for entrepreneurs who are ready to take their business or startups to the next level but lack time or skills to think strategically.
Taking place in July, the programme is designed to support local businesses to deal with finance and marketing problems that hinder their growth.
University Students from Cape Town, South Africa and Boston, USA collaborate in a deep immersion 2-week dialogue with local entrepreneurs to help them identify and implement solutions to their challenges.
It's high impact and loved by all who take part..
Join the International Entrepreneurship Dialogue Programme
Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow and develop your business?
The International Entrepreneurship Dialogue is an annual programme designed by TSIBA Business School (SA) and Northeastern University (USA) that creates a forum where business students engage and add value to the way entrepreneurs do business.
What does the programme offer me?
- Work with creative business students
- Receive free business consulting and advise
- Improve your marketing and financial management
- Grow your customer base
- Network and engage with international students
How do I qualify?
- A small business with turnover of less than R2mil annum
- The business must be owned and managed full-time by the entrepreneur
- The business must be based in the Cape Town area
- Commitment to 6 collaboration sessions
- Entrepreneurs must be prepared to share all relevant information about their business to assist the working groups to make informed suggestions