TSIBA's unique Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurial Leadership degree has been developed to address the industry need for employable graduates who:
- Understand formal business processes and systems and the integration of these
- Have practical business experience and acumen, and are prepared to thrive in the digital economy
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Think constructively and systemically with a solutions orientation
- Are inspired to succeed, and to add value in the workplace
- Are oriented toward social justice and determined to make transformative positive impacts in the world
- Have very well-developed leadership and team skills and are emotionally intelligent
- Understand the value of attitude and grit as essential components of long-term success
In addition, the TSIBA Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree:
- Has a strong experiential learning component with significant work and field experience opportunities forming an integral part of the curriculum
- Is underpinned by systems thinking, problem-solving, entrepreneurship, innovation and ethics through the unique TSIBA ‘Profile of Graduatness’
- Has Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) recognition
- Will prepare you for whichever business career and life purpose you chose to follow
TSIBA Education NPC is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate no. 2007/HE08/001.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW OPEN
ORIENTATION: 27 January 2020
COURSE STARTS: 03 February 2020
DURATION: 3 years full time
QUALIFICATION: NQF Level 7, 369 credits (SAQA 61469)
- Bachelors Pass (Grade 12)
- National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- 27 points on the TSIBA Points System with four compulsory subjects
Tuition fees at TSIBA Business School are supported by generous tuition scholarships which enable undergraduate students to contribute towards their tuition at relative levels of affordability. TSIBA Business School’s undergraduate students pay only what they can afford, removing any financial barriers to tertiary education.
All BBA undergraduate students are thus required to pay a percentage of annual tuition fees in the form of a monthly fee based on combined household affordability. To calculate projected fees payable by you, please use the fees calculator below.
TSIBA POINTS SYSTEM
TSIBA measures your Grade 12 results against a points system and you will need to score at least 27 points to qualify. The subjects we score are divided into two categories: compulsory and additional. The points system will only score six subjects, which include the four compulsory subjects below and two additional subjects. We will always use your highest marks to score wherever possible.
English (Home Language OR First Additional Language) with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4)
Mathematics with a final mark of over 40% (NSC Level 4) OR Mathematics Literacy with a final mark of over 60% (NSC Level 5)
Life Orientation with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4)
One other official language with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4)
MONTHLY STUDY FEES
Scholarship fee per month for 3 years, including registration and text book usage fees.
YEARLY STUDY FEES
Discounted scholarship fee for upfront payment, including registration and text book usage fees.