APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW OPEN
COURSE STARTS: 2 March 2020
DURATION: 3 years full time
QUALIFICATION: NQF Level 7, 369 credits (SAQA 61469)
- Bachelors Pass (Grade 12)
- National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- 27 points on the TSIBA Points System with four compulsory subjects
R55 650. Tuition scholarships are available based on annual household income. Pay the fees in full by the end of August 2019 to qualify for a 10% discount.
TSIBA POINTS SYSTEM
TSIBA measures your Grade 12 results against a points system and you will need to score at least 27 points to qualify. The subjects we score are divided into two categories: compulsory and additional. The points system will only score six subjects, which include the four compulsory subjects below and two additional subjects. We will always use your highest marks to score wherever possible.
English (Home Language OR First Additional Language) with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4)
Mathematics with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4) OR Mathematics Literacy with a final mark of over 60% (NSC Level 5)
Life Orientation with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4)
One other official language with a final mark of over 50% (NSC Level 4)
Profile of Graduateness
The TSIBA curriculum emphasises the process of hands-on learning through practical work and field experience. Integrated systems thinking, problem solving, innovation, creativity and ethics are the foundation for all our courses.
This three-year degree was developed by TSIBA to ensure students would:
- Understand the components of business and “speak the language”
- Gain practical business experience and acumen
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Think critically and systematically
- Use emotional intelligence, with well-developed team and leadership skills
- Be inspired to make an impact in the workplace
- Be lifelong learners and to seriously consider postgraduate studies
Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate no. 2007/HE08/001.
MONTHLY STUDY FEES
Scholarship fee per month for 3 years, including registration and text book usage fees.
YEARLY STUDY FEES
Discounted scholarship fee for upfront payment, including registration and text book usage fees.