APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW OPEN
COURSE STARTS: 15 July 2020
DURATION: July 2019 - January 2020
QUALIFICATION: NQF Level 5, 132 credits (SAQA 84186)
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a Higher Certificate pass
- Achieved below 60% as a pass mark in Mathematical Literacy OR below 40% as a pass mark in Mathematics
Tuition scholarships available.
Pay in full by the end of August 2019 to qualify for a 10% discount.
Higher Certificate Overview
The Higher Certificate in Business Administration gives students with a Higher Certificate pass a strong quantitative foundation to step up to a Business Degree. Upon completion of the HCBA students gain access to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree at TSIBA Business School.
Course content includes:
- Basic Mathematics
- Quantitative Methods
- Principle of Accounting & Personal Finance
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Economics
- Business Management
- Leadership & Self Development
- End User Computing
MONTHLY STUDY FEES
Scholarship fee per month for 6 months, including registration and text book usage fees.
YEARLY STUDY FEES
Discounted scholarship fee for upfront payment, including registration and text book usage fees.